QC

Bluetooth Controlled Car

 This is my first Arduino-based, Bluetooth-controlled RC car. It is controlled by a smart phone application.

Components and supplies
1

Li-Ion Battery 1000mAh

1

Jumper wires (generic)

1

Dual H-Bridge motor drivers L298

1

HC-05 Bluetooth Module

1

Maker Essentials - Micro-motors & Grippy Wheels

1

LED (generic)

1

Arduino UNO

Apps and platforms

Project description

This is my first attempt in building a bluetooth controlled car with Arduino.

Once I get down all the parts I wanted to build it and test it. But there was no chassis. I look around and found a DVD casing. Well that's not the best choice but it serves for the time being. I used cable ties to put attach 4 motors to the chassis. For the power supply I used a 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion battery from a walky talky, which is rechargeable.

char t;

 





void setup() {

pinMode(13,OUTPUT);   //left motors   forward

pinMode(12,OUTPUT);   //left motors reverse

pinMode(11,OUTPUT);   //right   motors forward

pinMode(10,OUTPUT);   //right motors reverse

pinMode(9,OUTPUT);    //Led

Serial.begin(9600);

 

}

 

void loop() {

if(Serial.available()){

   t = Serial.read();

  Serial.println(t);

}

 

if(t == 'F'){            //move   forward(all motors rotate in forward direction)

  digitalWrite(13,HIGH);

   digitalWrite(11,HIGH);

}

 

else if(t == 'B'){      //move reverse (all   motors rotate in reverse direction)

  digitalWrite(12,HIGH);

  digitalWrite(10,HIGH);

}

   

else if(t == 'L'){      //turn right (left side motors rotate in forward direction,   right side motors doesn't rotate)

  digitalWrite(11,HIGH);

}

 

else   if(t == 'R'){      //turn left (right side motors rotate in forward direction, left   side motors doesn't rotate)

  digitalWrite(13,HIGH);

}


else if(t ==   'W'){    //turn led on or off)

  digitalWrite(9,HIGH);

}

else if(t == 'w'){

   digitalWrite(9,LOW);

}

 

else if(t == 'S'){      //STOP (all motors stop)

   digitalWrite(13,LOW);

  digitalWrite(12,LOW);

  digitalWrite(11,LOW);

   digitalWrite(10,LOW);

}

delay(100);

}


Giải Toán 10 Kết nối tri thức Bài tập cuối chương III

Giải Toán 10 Kết nối tri thức Bài tập cuối chương III 1. Bài 3.12 trang 44 Toán 10 Tập 1 - Kết nối tri thức 2. Bài 3.13 trang 44 Toán 10 Tập...